We cordially invite you to attend the ESIS TC24 Workshop 2017. The workshop will provide an opportunity for the wheelset community and interested colleagues to meet up again and to discuss results from the European funded project RAAI as well as other ongoing activities in the field of non-destructive wheelset inspection.
The aim of this workshop is to acquire a deeper understanding of factors influencing the non-destructive wheelset inspection and the reliability of the inspection as well as their interplay in practice.
Furthermore this workshop is an opportunity for us to have an open dialogue between scientists, developers and users in order to advance the field as a whole.
Here is a list of topics that will be discussed during this workshop:
- Advanced methods for wheelset inspections
- Reliability of wheelset inspections
- Corrosion Fatigue Life Estimation
- Image Processing
- Evaluation of inspections using POD methods
- Mechanized and automated testing systems
- Live demonstration of demonstrators developed in RAAI project
Join us on a tour through the DB workshop facilities Wittenberge and a tour through DGZfP training facilities Wittenberge.
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Heckel
BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
Dr.-Ing. Matthias Purschke
German Society for Non-Destructive Testing